The R.C.I.A. is a journey of faith:
- through all those stages of asking and seeking
- through hearing the Gospel proclaimed, by faithful reflection and prayer on this Word of God
- through study and discussion about the Catholic experience
- through doubts and hesitations
- through discernment of God’s call for them as individuals
The R.C.I.A. is a process for welcoming new members into the Roman Catholic Church, for Catholics to gain an adult perspective of their faith and for those who are interested in learning more about the Catholic Church.
RCIA is a community journey that leads to a transformation of mind and spirit. Guided by the Gospel and examples set by Church members, newcomers can find their place into the community of believers.
The RCIA is a personal journey in which church members re-examine their own relationship with God and for those who are not Catholic, it can lead to a discovering of Christ in their lives. The RCIA can lead to a more full life in the Catholic Community.
Fill out Registration Form below or Download Registration Form(pdf)