PTO Mission Statement
To partner with the St. Peter School and Early Childhood Center faculty to enhance the educational and religious experience of all students.
Fundraising allows us to do many wonderful things for the teachers and students of St. Peter School and ECC. The PTO will be doing one fundraiser this year. This fall, we are excited to bring to you the sale of Halloween-themed planters and mums called Mumsters and Mumkins. They were a hit last year and are sure to be again!
PTO holds two book fairs each year which benefit the school library as well as each classroom.
With your support, the PTO is able to sponsor the annual Autumn Harvest, teacher conference dinner, Catholic School’s Week staff luncheon, Momberger Memorial Walk, class field trips, and is also able to provide monetary funds to various school-sponsored events throughout the year…just to name a few
Parental involvement is vital to our success!
If you would like to help, please contact the St. Peter PTO at email@example.com.
For more information, please visit us on Facebook.
2018-2010 PTO Board
- President: Mary Estepp
- Vice President: Tiffani Bumah
- Treasurer: Kimberly Williams
- Secretary: Tara Donovan
- Day School Rep: Teresa Deis
- ECC Rep: OPEN
- Autumn Harvest Chairman: Heather Enders
- Teacher Luncheon Chairmen: Amy Burr
- Book Fair Chairman: Kellie Jobe
- Teacher B-day Cards Coordinator: Maisa Niebrugge
- Used Uniform Coordinator: Sally Pace
- Box Tops Coordinator: Jeaninne Bollinger
- Meadowview GC Coordinator: Tracey Carrillo
- Fellowship Coordinator: Christie Meserve