Saint Peter School Admissions
Criteria for Enrollment
- Schools of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati admit students of any faith, race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
- Kindergarten students must be five years old by September 30. Prior to admission, these students must participate in a screening process administered at St. Peter School to determine readiness for and placement within the Kindergarten program. Kindergarten students also participate in a screening program in the spring prior to entrance to grade
- First grade students must be six years old by September 30 and must have successfully completed Kindergarten in an accredited program.
- Parents of new students enrolling in St. Peter must provide Birth and Baptismal Certificates (Baptismal certificate required only if baptized in the Catholic Church) and immunization records prior to the students’ first day of school. Kindergarten and first grade students will also need to submit a completed Physical Examination form. In addition they must sign a release of records form so all records can be transferred from the previous school.
- Parents of new students enrolling in grades K – 8 will sign an AGREEMENT OF PROBATIONARY ADMISSION which states that the student(s) will be admitted on a probationary basis for the first nine weeks of attendance. The student(s) must maintain at least a satisfactory effort in all subjects and will conduct himself/herself in a manner so as not to disrupt the learning process of other students. If the conditions of the probationary admission are not met, the student(s) may be asked to withdraw.
If you would like to apply please email St. Peter School’s Office.
Tuition Payment Plan and Financial Aid
- Create an account – One account to apply for aid and to manage payment plan
- Sign in to existing account