- Friendly Visitor: Provides social interaction or companionship to the homebound through talking, reading letters or books, reminiscing or playing games in their own home on a regular basis.
- Telephone Reassurance: A daily or frequent telephone call gives reassurance and relieves homebound persons of loneliness, depression, and fear of an accident or illness and having no one to find them.
- Transportation: Offers a ride to doctors’ appointments, bank, library, drugstore errands, grocery shopping or a ride to Sunday Mass.
- Respite Care: Provides to the family caregiver short-term (2 or 3 hours) relief from the ongoing demands of caring for the loved ones.
- Chore Services: Assists with light housekeeping, vacuuming, grocery shopping, also mowing the lawn and minor household repairs (i.e. carpentry, plumbing).
- Support Program to Family Caregivers: Education program in caring issues; caring for the caregivers.
- St. Vincent DePaul Society:Responds to the needy in our community with financial help through the generosity of parishioner donations.
Contact the Parish Administration Office at 937.233.1503.
Download Outreach Volunteer Form or complete form below.
**We appreciate our volunteers and any help you can give is greatly appreciated.**